Monday, March 21, 2016

Gun show was a modest success, but plowed me under.

Came home to a house whose furnace/air conditioning doesn't work so we'll have to have that fixed ASAP. Will be trying to arrange that today and tomorrow. Those of you who expressed an interest in getting the last of the 100 Heads Life Insurance tees at the gun show price are welcome to them at $15-- per shirt plus shipping but you must, because the quantities are finite, arrange for you order in advance. That is, send me your order (color, size, quantity) BEFORE you send me the money and I will tell you what I have and how much it will be. Obviously email is faster than snail nail to the PO Box. At present we have a good selection of sizes and colors, but that will change. We only sold one shirt at the AGCA show, so get them while you can. There won't be any more procured to fill orders at this end. Remember, tell me what you what BEFORE sending any money and I'll reserve yours and tell you how many I can ship. This will prevent any hard feelings/refunds.
I will have a similar list of military surplus later this week, to be handled in the same fashion.
LATER, re: tee shirt inquiries: PLEASE INCLUDE ADDRESS TO BE SHIPPED TO AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE NO TRIPLE X SIZES IN STOCK. DOUBLE X IS THE LARGEST WE HAVE. ALSO IF YOU GET BOUNCE BACKS ON THE EMAILS I CANNOT FIND ANY IN MY SPAM FOLDER SO YOU'LL HAVE TO SEND IT VIA SNAIL MAIL.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hope you're doing better, sir. Take it easy, go at your own pace. We're rooting for you.

Shane Keller said...

I bought that 1 shirt at the gun show......and I'd like a couple more if possible.

Anonymous said...

Would like two shirts