Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Former Senate secretary says ‘blue slip’ may be a key to stopping gun bill

"Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers..."
House Speaker John Boehner could defeat Senate efforts to enact “universal background check” legislation with a simple procedural maneuver, a former Senate insider says.
Could, would, and should are all different than WILL. We'll see if Old Yellowstain has the balls to do it. Based on past experience, I doubt it.

No comments: