Monday, July 12, 2010

"Who is Mike Vanderboegh?"

The local CBS affiliate asks the question here. Considering that they interviewed me for over an hour a couple of months ago, I'm surprised how little "scary stuff" they thought worth including.

One correction, which I make over and over again without apparent effect -- I was not a leader or a member of the Alabama Constitutional Militia in the '90s. I was a leader of a Alabama constitutional militia formation, but my unit was the 1st Alabama Cavalry Regiment, Constitutional Militia. The group formally known as Alabama Constitutional Militia was led by John Hassey from the Prattville area. CBS is only the latest in a long string of media outlets to get this wrong, no matter how often I try to make it clear.

Be sure and see "Dickhead Doug" Jones' rant about me in part two of the piece. The collectivist sumbitch was US Attorney during the Clintonista regime. He waited until the FBI snitch who provided the dynamite for the 16th Street Church bombing safely died before he resurrected the murder charges against the other murderous sheetheads who actually killed the little girls. Jones' lying and distortion about what I actually said and did and conflating me with Eric Robert Rudolph is not done by accident nor is it in ignorance. He was well briefed about me in the 90s, the lying shithead.

He spent the eight years of the Bush administration defending crooked Democrat politicians like former Governor Don Siegelman. He didn't help Siegelman much, I can tell you.

If he and his Obamanoid comrades think they can make a case, then they should bring it on.

4 comments:

Witchwood said...

What did you use for horses?

Dutchman6 said...

Dirt bikes, ATV's and ultralights.

We also had an "affiliated" fellow who was an armor collector. Unfortunately, he was killed in an industrial accident and his son subsequently sold off his entire private museum (vehicles and weapons) with all the operational rolling stock.

The reason for adopting "First Alabama Cavalry" as a name was that the 1ACR in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries was actually one of the busiest militia formations in the state, always being dispatched to situations where local law had broken down.

Unlike the 4th Alabama Infantry, which was converted over to the National Guard 167th Infantry Regiment (part of the Rainbow Division in WWI), the 1ACR never made the conversion after the Dick Act, so the name was laying around in the dustbin of history. We just breathed life into it.

We adopted the patch of another defunct formation, the Tank Destroyer Corps of WWII. The black panther crunching tank treads between its jaws was just perfect for a state where the Alabama black panther had just then begun to make a comeback.

We also did more training in recon, scouting and screening, etc. than the average 90s militia group.

Hence, "cavalry." And yes, there were a few horse-mounted folks as well, but only enough to make up -- perhaps -- a squad.

Mike
III

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS, in Vernal, Utah said...

I created a playlist of three (03) videos on the YOU TUBE web site, which I embedded on my own blog.

Here is the URL for my blog:

http://writesong.blogspot.com/

Here is the URL for the playlist I created at the YOU TUBE web site:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=291015B84FD0D797

You can copy the embedding code there.

Thank you.

Justin said...

This is what I heard:

"We'll shoot back...."
"We're done backing up..."
"A civil war is possible..."

None of those threaten aggressive violence against the state. They threaten defense if attacked. They threaten non-compliance with unlawful, unconstitutional edicts from our government. The last one is just a statement of fact.

I guess you should have said, "With all due respect, we really don't appreciate how you are acting. Could you please stop taking away our freedoms? No? Ok, well then, I guess I'll do what you say then. But I really don't like it. What's that? Oh, sorry, that sounds harsh. OK, I'll do whatever you tell me. After all, you've got my best interests at heart."

A total misrepresentation of facts on their part. What did I expect though?

News flash, News lady. Mike isn't some evil cult leader, brainwashing his minions. Mike is one of the first with the guts to spell out what many, many people feel already. His site is a gathering place for like minded people. I would bet for every one of us that frequent this site, there are ten more who have never heard of it. I know for fact that others refuse to visit it over OPSEC concerns, but are true threepers nonetheless.

Oh well, keep it up, Mike.

Justin
III