Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I will not be going to Knob Creek, but I will instead send CPT R.A. Bear to rattle the ATF cage.

I must finish Absolved editing before 19 April trip so no Knob Creek for me. However, I will be sending CPT R.A. Bear to work some of my HUMINT resources and rattle the ATF cage a bit.

As for how you may identify him, I know that he will be wearing camouflage. Hope that helps.

Mike
III

LATER: However, those of you who are going and would like the help along the cause of the 19 April armed march to Restore the Constitution, please contact me by email: GeorgeMason1776@aol.com.

5 comments:

Rhetorical Taoist said...

If you will take paypal I'll send advance payment for two copies now.

ScottJ said...

Wow. Last time you were posting about Knob Creek I had only been introduced to the blog a few weeks.

Can't believe a year has gone by already.

Anonymous said...

Hope you will take a Money order for your book.

Just waiting on you to finish.

Also, will it be autographed?

Anonymous said...

I have a picture in my head that makes me believe Cpt. R A Bear looks like Elmer Fudd and that makes me laugh, Thank You

straightarrow said...

Funny, I think R.A. Bear looks like a wisp of smoke and just as hard to capture.